It grows in Fujian province, high in the mountains of Wuy. Tea production is concentrated in Fuding County and Nanping City District. The history of the emergence of this tea goes into the distant period of the Ming dynasty. But commercial production of tea began only in the era of Qing (1796).
Benefits of Bai Mudan:
- Improves the immune system
- Strengthens the heart muscle
- Normalize metabolism
- Maintains your body in good shape
How to infuse Bai Mudan
- Fill some leaves with water, the temperature of which does not exceed 185F = 85C.
- Do not put too much of tea leaves – the tea can be too strong
- The same happens if you wait too much
- Did everything right? Then enjoy the wonderful aroma and extraordinary transparency of this delicious drink!